Best Books For CA CPT
This is the common entrance examination of Chartered Accountancy Course. Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test (CA CPT) is conducted for candidates who wish to pursue a career in Chartered Accountancy. This is the entrance examination conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). CA CPT paper tests a student in four areas which is Accounting, General Economics, Quantitative Aptitude and Mercantile Laws.
Best books to refer to key topics are mentioned below:
|CPT General Economics||Agarwal Shiv Kumar||S Chand||Buy Book|
|General Economics (CA CPT)||P.M. Salwan||Taxmann Publications Private Limited||Buy Book|
|Mercantile Laws for CA-CPT||P.C. Tulsian||S Chand||Buy Book|
|Mercantile Laws – CA CPT||CA Amit Popli||Bharat Law House||Buy Book|
|Fundamentals of Accounting for CA – CPT||P.C. Tulsian||McGraw Hill Education||Buy Book|
|Fundamentals of Accounting (CA CPT)||D.G. Sharma||Taxmann Publications Private Limited||Buy Book|
|Quantitative Aptitude (CA CPT)||Anup Dubey||Taxmann Publications Private Limited||Buy Book|
|Quantitative Aptitude for CA – CPT||Sripal Jain||Pearson Education India||Buy Book|
CA CPT 2019 Exam Preparation Tips:
The basic aim behind the check is to envision the power for the CA course you’d be enterprise. We are listing for you some straightforward and really possible tips for cracking the CA CPT June 2019 test.
- Since you need to score at least 30% in all subjects, remember that you need to concentrate on all subjects so that you can qualify the basics for all subjects. This is a recent modification because until now the rules were overall than subject wise.
- Since you are appearing for a CA paper remember that Accounting is the key. If your basics in Accounts are clear, your chances of clearing the examination automatically rise.
- Another necessary prospect for CPT is the Mercantile Law. After Accounts, it’s observed as the most scoring subject. Again, don’t fret simply observe and learn the Contract Act moreover.
- Although Economics as a whole is scoring and easy in comparison to other subjects and in this too try to complete Macro Economics first as it is more scoring.
- Although some get hot and bothered in Mathematics and Statistics but remember that not all topics are the same. There are some easier than others. So try to complete those which you learned throughout your school terms. In Statistics try to complete Differentiation and Integration, Correlation and Regression and theoretical distribution as these are important.
- Although some are of the opinion that you should not be attempting the whole paper however the logic defies this belief. Attempt questions you are sure off. Only later attempt your hand at the elements you’re unsure concerning.
- Most importantly study with planning. Don’t haphazardly study anything. Make a system and then adhere to it.